Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New program Peter R. de Vries – Telegraaf.nl

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries opens hunting cyberbullies.

This spring is shown on RTL 5 how Peter’s commitment to victims of bullies on the Internet, the sender informs <. / p>

Peter made from 1995 SBS Peter R. de Vries, Crime Reporter , but only in September 2011, he announced to quit his popular program. “When I had to decide if I would extend my contract again, I have come to the conclusion that this is the time to stop, to give myself more air,” he began by saying in a statement. In 2012, the last episode aired. Peter R. de Vries Internet Bullies Tackled he makes his debut on RTL 5

According to Peter is his new program needed.. “I want to make this program because I have seen the last few years have seen many excesses of the Internet terror and have witnessed how lives can influence. I would like that more will focus on and address the perpetrators. Victims often receive little attention and should change “

class=”clear”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment