Sunday, December 21, 2014

Klaasen for uphill task on World darts – Telegraaf.nl

Jelle Klaasen is in the second round of the World Cup for darts a heavy task. The 30 year old Dutchman will take on the fourth placed Gary Anderson. It had in the first round remark- difficult

.

Anderson fought their Saturday 3-1 by American qualifier Scott Kirchner . “It was a struggle,” acknowledged the 43-year-old Scot afterwards. “I did not manage to find my rhythm, so I was glad when it was over. I did not get into my rhythm and Scott played well.”

“The first round is always the hardest, but the match against Jelle must be feeling better because he is a much faster player. I know his game through and through and the pace will be high. “

Anderson was still named for the World Cup by Michael van Gerwen as one of the major contenders for the world title. Against Kirchner, however, he took only an average of 86.20 and scored only 24% on his doubles

.

class=”clear”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment